|In vitro retention of strength
|More than 65% at 4 weeks
|Non-antigenic, non-pyrogenic and elicits only a mild tissue reaction during the absorption process
|Completely absorbed in 180 to 240 days
|Available in Sizes
|6-0, 5-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, 0, 1,2
|Violet and Undyed
- DAMADIOXANONE suture is absorbable monofilament suture.
- DAMADIOXANONE suture have good knot security feature.
- DAMADIOXANONE suture have high smoothness and softness which improve suture passage through tissue without any tissue trauma.
- DAMADIOXANONE is practical handling suture with high flexibility.
- DAMADIOXANONE suture have very high initial tensile strength.
- DAMADIOXANONE suture is Ideal for internal tissues where a long lasting, absorbable suture is preferable.
DAMADIOXANONE suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and ligation, including use in pediatric cardiovascular tissue and ophthalmic surgery. It is also particularly useful where the combination of an absorbable suture and extended wound support (up to six weeks) is desirable. DAMADIOXANONE is not for use in microsurgery, adult cardiovascular nor neural tissues. DAMADIOXANONE suture, being absorbable, should not be used where prolonged approximation of tissue under stress is required (beyond six weeks), or in conjunction with prosthetic devices, i.e., heart valves or synthetic grafts.
These details intended for professional at health care field, if you are patient it’s important to share the properties and effects of product with your doctor.