- DAMALENE is sterilized non-absorbable monofilament surgical suture, have excellent high tensile strength.
- DAMALENE sutures have high softness and smoothness, that help in easy passage trough tissue causing minimal tissue trauma.
- DAMALENE sutures have good knot security and easy knot placement.
- DAMALENE sutures are inert and its reaction with tissue is almost dose not exist
- DAMALENE sutures don’t causes tissue rupture and don’t support infection during surgical procedures.
- DAMALENE sutures are blue, for easy identification during surgery.
DAMALENE suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and ligation, including use in cardio vascular, ophthalmic, plastic, neurological procedures and also use in micro surgery.
These details intended for professional at health care field, if you are patient it’s important to share the properties and effects of product with your doctor.