|Available in Sizes||6-0,5-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, 0, 1, 2|
|Colour||Green and Undyed|
- DAMAESTER is a non-absorbable multifilament sterilized suture coated with silicon, which lowers the possibility of any tissue trauma occurs.
- DAMAESTER sutures composed of polyester which is a category of polymers, that have an ester functional group in basic chain.
- DAMAESTER has a very practical handling and is excellent choice in surgery which need permanent suture.
- DAMAESTER sutures have good and permanent tensile strength properties which retains tensile strength permanently.
- DAMAESTER sutures have high knot security.
DMAESTER suture used in soft general tissue approximation and ligation surgeries, due to its unique properties DAMAESTER sutures is used in permanent and removable fixtures such as implantation prostheses in order to everlasting retention of tensile strength, it’s considered excellent choice for cardiovascular surgery ,ophthalmic surgery and face lift surgery.