|Available in Sizes||6-0, 5-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, 0, 1,2|
- DAMALON is non-absorbable monofilament sutures, have high and ideal memory (memory is the ability of suture material to return to previous shape after deformation).
- DAMALON sutures have excellent tensile strength and the suture doesn’t extend while handling.
- DAMALON sutures have high flexibility which make it easy to use.
- because DAMALON sutures have monofilament structure, it is high resistance to infection in wound or surgery area.
- DAMALON sutures are easy to passage throw tissue thus tissue trauma less Probability occurs.
- DAMALON sutures are remarkably smooth Which qualify them to be good choice in many surgical procedures.
suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and ligation which include cardiovascular surgery and neuro surgery, DAMALON suture consider so ideal for skin and surface closure such as epidermal superficial, finer sizes used in ophthalmitis surgery and microsurgery procedures.
These details intended for professional at health care field, if you are patient it’s important to share the properties and effects of product with your doctor.